Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cant find a envelope icon..?
Hi Katja- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards, I can understand your disappointment. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a sweet week!
Hi Katja- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards, I can understand your disappointment.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!
Hi! Please could you check your profile icon in the top right hand corner of the King Care page, an envelope icon should be there to show that you have a message waiting, let me know if you need a hand :-)