Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i log out of my Facebook account when I enter again my game was on level 1 when I was on 1700 or more please help me I want my progress back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If someone else has connected to their FB on your iOS device through either the FB app or safari, it's possible it's loading into the wrong profile if it's loading you at level 1, as logging out of Facebook normally only stops the game from syncing but shouldn't be bringing you back to level 1. Have a read of the moderator answer in the following link as I have feeling it's connected: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-reset-my-level-to-1-and-wont-connect-to-the-right-facebook