Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just completed level 1509 but it was like a glitch, the candy kept falling thru the left hand side and appearing at the top again then falling down and repeating. I switched off my phone and now I have to start the level again!??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just had this happen to me yesterday. I would have beat the level but the candy was falling through the warp ring on an endless loop and I had to force close the game and play the level again. I took a screenshot but I guess I can't share it in a response? I was hoping that King would have seen this as a level glitch and update it to maybe warp to the opposite side but I see you asked about this 5 months ago and it hasn't changed...
Hi Steven!
I suggest you start by checking for updates to the game on Google Play.
If the problem is still there then you should consider a re-install of the game:
1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)
2) Un-install the app
3) Reboot your phone
4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'
5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.
6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.
Cheers