Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I sign in to King Care, I'd like to talk to other players but it won't let me register
Candy Crush.
How are people getting 50 extra moves like people say on the chats
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well if you've managed to post this question then you are already signed into King Care. There's no chat function here though as far I've seen, was the chat you saw on King.com or something?