Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have over 21 million points and it is continuing to blow up without ever ending how can I move onto the next level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. Which level are you stuck on?
What was the end of level message? Please could you upload a screenshot of the end of level board so that we can take a look?
Thanks and have a sweet weekend!