Lost levels

Options
Bah_Bah
Bah_Bah Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on 1000 something 1005-10 maybe levels and i login with facebook and i lost all levels. 

Best Answer

• Bah_Bah
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, when i started playing this game long time ago i didn't login to king.com or facebook and now i change my phone and i want save levels so i try login with facebook still on old phone - go to candy crush was something about 1000-1010 levels then go to login facebook and all gone :( now i check with and without facebook and still level 1 

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Bah Bah,

Thank you for contacting King Care! Was this the 1st time you've logged into facebook? Have you tried logging in through king.com using your email address?  This may help restore your levels. Let me know if you can login at king.com.

Thank you, 

Jilly 

• Bah_Bah
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, when i started playing this game long time ago i didn't login to king.com or facebook and now i change my phone and i want save levels so i try login with facebook still on old phone - go to candy crush was something about 1000-1010 levels then go to login facebook and all gone :( now i check with and without facebook and still level 1 

• JillyJill
    Options

Okay Bah Bah, well don't close out your old phone yet. I will get a King Moderator to help you once they are available. You'll most likely get a message here on your King Care account.

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Bah Bah (and thanks for sharing JillyJill) Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Glad that everything is fixed now :-)
  • JillyJill
    Options

As always, thank you for the assistance Cezdiamond! 

Jilly 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

As always, thank you for the assistance Cezdiamond! 

Jilly 

No problem :-) Happy to help!
  • Lynda_Archer
    Lynda_Archer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Bah Bah (and thanks for sharing JillyJill) Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

I have lost my levels on candy crush saga!! I was on level 731 and new phone is on 1 after trying to log in its all gone?! Can you help?
    194615 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi. I've just switched phones and have lost my progress (to about level 1740) I've tried connecting with Facebook but I don't think my Saga was connected to Facebook. My Soda progress is fine. Thank you very much.
  • Mari_Lazaro
    Mari_Lazaro Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I was at 2452? Level and now back to 1!!! HELP!!! Did not use Facebook ever... I started playing 4 years ago & don't remember how I started-maybe just an App? Via Email? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?