Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Played several times have wins in all combos but the games does not credit the wins. How do I move on?
i emailed tech support and got playing tips to achieve wins. Ah, did you read my request? So I asked again and got no reply.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Played again and passed this level. Noticed right off that the awards changed to two wins on bag and strip and double tripled candies. I can't believe I missed that. For days I didn't see any awards and only the candie icons not the numbers.
Ok. Played 257 and was awarded the first win, chocolate ball and stripped candy. The bag candy and stripped candy and the double striped candy wins were not awarded. Even though I completed the level, the game did not end and move on. There are no messages. I still had 17 moves to go after completing all requirements.
I've not been that interested in completing the game that doesn't credit wins. I've tried several attempts and given up when wins aren't awarded. I'll continue and let you know.
Hi Terri- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 257. I can understand your disappointment. :-(
What was the end of level message exactly? Please could you share a screenshot of the end of the board, so we that we can take a look?
To add an image please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks and have a sweet weekend!