Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have sent a message with some items to your iPhone, have you received it?
Thanks!
Hi I did get them. I was only looking in my email before when I opened the game they were there. Thank you so much for your help.
Hi Mi Mi- I need to check your personal account details, please can you reply to my private message which is sent through King Care. You should see an envelope icon next to the profile picture in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Hi Mi Mi- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full package, I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again :-) I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!