Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to delete the game and reload to be able to play. This has deleted all my extra lives and boosters. Why is this?
Candy Crush SagaDescribe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rhonda- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading Candy Crush Saga. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet weekend!