Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have sent a message to your game :-) Thanks
@DCozzie- Can you reply now? Thanks!
Totally embarrassed. When I click on the envelope I see your message but don't see a way to reply.
Hi DCozzie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full package, I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again :-)
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!