Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spent a few hour to get to the top of the contest yesterday. And the time left shown was 44hours. However, the contest button disappears today. Please resolve the problem and give me back the prize I can get. Photo can be provided if needed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is so ridiculous that making a contest and then removing it with such reason. Feel disappointed about it.
Hello Lilian,
I'm sorry to hear that this happened. This event isn't available to all players so it's possible that the test group has changed recently. You can read more about how we test our events here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-here
Kind regards,
Johnny