Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am on 2392 levels in facebook gameroom and when will game start after 2390 levels in andriod and win 10
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me at 3008
2495, anyone higer than this?
Level 2577. On a Laptop.
My brother is on lvl 2538, and I believe he is the highest level at the moment. His nickname is Bundie.
Hello Roy. That's where i am as well.
I'm at level 2465 right now. Just waiting for new level in my phone.
I know of at least 3 , including myself who have finished Level 2420. I play on a Laptop running Win7 through Facebook & 2420 currently is all there is. I am in New Zealand & there is always a new Episode of 15 Games every Thursday Morning. NZ is +12 Hours GMT