Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ok, so I had recently made a Facebook account to backup my candy crush data as i will be upgrading phones soon. So when I had logged into Facebook on candy crush, I had gone from level 1010 to 0. How can I get the levels back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
no,but i have similar prob ,from level 449 to level 1!tried to contact King support but no reply after a month or more
Hi Stephen- I am very sorry about this, I will send you a message :-)
Hi Dean- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!