Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXGy65jztE
I am having this same problem...3stars multiple times and I still failed...really?!? I have a screenshot but can not attach it
It does not say to get rid of bombs!!!!!!! It says to score 450000 points in 30 seconds. I have done it dozens of times. I even bought more time 3 times because I thought I misunderstood. I know I shouldn't have wasted my money. I don't mind difficult levels but I do mind being cheated. If all of the bombs have to be cleared ( not just not exploded but on the table) then that should be in the directions!!!! I am disgusted with King right now!!!! I can't deal with dishonest greedy slobs who prey on those who trust you to do the right way thing.
Game 2049 has a problem. I clearly won it several times. In fact I finally took a picture of the board telling me I failed. The goal was 450000. I took screen nshots of the last two failure notices though I clearly achieved well over the goal 524,220 and 1,047,940". I would be happy to,forward the pictures but I couldn't do it on this site. I would appreciate a response. Thank you, Isobel Kleinman
maybe because a candy bomb was about to explode?