Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to wait more than 1.000.000 minutes before receiving a new life... 2 years !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well, I set the date on 2020 and then I can play. How to restore the game with the right date ? I never cheated...
That usually happens when something isn't set right with the time on the device, as the game will be able to verify the local time and not the time set on the phone, if the time on the device is not matching it will do what you're seeing now. They implemented that feature to stop people from time skipping.