Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 770 and it's the magic dash and I should have been awarded all helmets and opened a gift box booster and go on to 771 but my avatar advanced leaving the gift unopened and level 771 won't open.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your response, I just checked and there are no updates. The level looks completed with stars but is a green circle where the number should be. Also realized it is 771 that I passed.
Have you checked for any available updates yet? So does your level 770 appear completed with stars or does it look like it's not been completed?