Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all levels, gifts and gold bars. Even connecting fb,or disconnecting. I tried restoring but got nothing. Now I'm at level 1. How can I turn back to recent level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Beme Anatta,I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.Thanks!Leo, King Care Team
Hi Beme Anatta,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!
Leo, King Care Team
Just log out and then log back in and it will take you back to where you were