Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Soda used to give opportunities for earning boosters. Now it does not. Why is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is my point. I do not get those opportunities to earn rewards because I do not get those events. Not when I play on Facebook or when I play on King.com.
What do you mean, you can earn rewards in all of the following event's that they run: Kimmy's gone fishing, Bubblegum Hill, Divine Tournament, Allen's Star Chase & Treasure Road.