Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 2390 but it says no new levels but I know there are. I also uninstalled and reinstalled and lost all my boosters!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,The levels after 2390 are currently only available on Facebook, they are yet to be released on mobile.For information about boosters, please read here:https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091Kind regards,Johnny
Hello,
The levels after 2390 are currently only available on Facebook, they are yet to be released on mobile.
For information about boosters, please read here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/boosters-messages-842482091
Kind regards,
Johnny
My friend plays on her phone as has access to high levels than I do. Additionally, I shouldn't lose my boosters because I was able to pass levels without using them. I do know how many boosters I had before I lost them.