Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot finish level 2367 in Candy Crush. The fruit is stuck at the left bottom corner and not falling through. When will this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I uninstalled the game from my phone and reinstalled. All that changed was I lost all my boosters and lives. Time to back off this game.
The issue with this level was fixed in one of the last updates. Make sure you're up to date with the version and it should be okay