Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed some levels and realised that there arent any booster candies available.Do I have to wait some hours or it is a bug like the treasure chests?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I meant the candies you collect in every level and when you have collected enough you get free boosters.I'm sorry I didn't explain it well.
Hello Vicky,
In some levels it's not possible to use all of your boosters so they will appear greyed out in the selection screen.
If you have any doubts or if the issue is different then please post up a screenshot so that I can take a look for you.
Kind regards,
Johnny