Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Well I guess it's back to normal---we had a good run of fun episodes and then bam---I'm practically out of boosters again trying for this one---starting out with 3 boosters and extra moves and not coming close---what a bummmer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Today it won't even load---the old 69% stuck again. You're right ---just when we thank them it goes right back to blech...One of these days I have to delete this thing
I wasted most of my boosters, and some gold on that one, and you're right, the levels are right back to being horrible. I am now stuck on 2435 with no boosters left, and I have been fighting this one for several hours now. This one is ridiculous !! 1 little tiny space to squeeze the fruit through, and there just aren't enough moves to do it. Been pissed off all day. That's what I get for giving them 2 thumbs up for the last episode, cuz every time I thank King, I get an episode of crap !! Can't wait to be done with this one !!