Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't see how this is a duplicate question as I have read the one you say mine is the same as and its clearly not otherwise my husband would be having the same problems as me as we are using the same PC!
he isnt having any problems at all with his
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
the second one I think because I play it through Facebook
I just read your original post and you'r wording isn't very clear if I'm honest. You don't log into Candy Crush, you either open the game app from your desktop (if you have it installed) and connect to your Facebook/Kingdom account or you can play the browser version through Facebook/King.com where you're already signed in to get access to the game. Which is it?