Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on iPad and I took have exactly the same problem I.e. When you click on the cup to get your lives, it just bombs straight out and goes back to home screen. First time it happen all I did was logout and log back in... and it did work for a day. But it's gone back to not working now. I've logged out and back in lots of times since, but still no luck.
the new update of the app 1.97.1 (released just yesterday) solved it to my iPhone.
Yes, new update fixed it. Thank you all... x
Yes. The new update resolved it.
Same issue here! iPhone 6 and 10.3.1 iOS. Deleting the game is not an option. I have 100 boosters and 800 lives in messages. Will they update it?
Same issue since the update on April 7th using iPhone 6s Plus. I tried the troubleshooting solutions except deleting the game and none worked.
I don't want to delete the game to reinstall it and lose the lives and boosters.
Hi mjrose103- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with loading your game. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet weekend!