Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am gonna tell you again the same : TRY TO PASS THE LEVELS BEFORE GIVE THEM TO US TO DO IT. TRY TO PASS 2435 even i have pass it all ready this was JUST LUCK and i had to use 5-6 helps
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey FjK,
Testing is in their middle name I´d say, I can´t imagine any company of their size not testing their own products.
Of course levels get a lot harder. I´d recommend this page for hard levels. They have great tutorials too http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2435