Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I did CLEAR DATA on my Andriod mobile for Candy Crush App, I was on level 960+ and now I am back to 1
Is there a way to restore back to level where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you we're connected to Facebook I sure hope you at least made a Kingdom account to sync your progress to. If not, you cannot restore what is not backed up.