Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
1. I can't see Dreamworld in my game on tablet (Samsung galaxy note 8) for a few months, why?
2. When I open to play it's take more time to load and often was stuck.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They announced not too long ago that dreamworld has come to an end and has been removed from the game, that's why it's not appearing anymore. What OS does your tablet run? If it's having issues loading the game then it's best to go through the recommended steps for it first, I'll add the link once I know which OS you have.