Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the Fantastic Deal for $55.99 but only received the 250 gold bars - didn't receive the mystery box, sprinkle balls, etc. How do I get this fixed so I receive what I paid for (the $ have been taken from my card)?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!
This is old post and please feel free open a new thread . Thank you
i keep buying gold but not receiving it
Hi Lisa McManus,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team