Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When the level starts there is supposted to become to bombs but i only get the left one every time. On the computer there are two bombs. Anyone else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue on Android. When the level start 2 wrappers are to be created however the one on the left side just disappears. Through Facebook both wrappers get created.
Yeah that's what I see too, could you screenshot the one that comes with bombs instead? When you say on the computer, is that playing through a browser or do you have the game app installed?
Are you sure it's level 1964? I don't see any bombs at the start whatsoever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hOErQa02bE