Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all levels on candy crush saga. I was well above level 1500. How can I get back to the previously reached level??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Lynette & Johnny for your help!
Hello Irina,
The Super Users brought your post to my attention, hopefully I can help. You'll need to create a game account so I've sent you a message. Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu)
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hi Irina, something for you to try that has worked for me in the past with several other King games when I've found I'm back to Level 1.
Play the first Level!
After you've played (and passed Level 1) the game will sometimes reconnect with your saved data and you'll be back to where you should be.
Or, it will be back if you reload the game after playing that first Level.
Give it a try and let us know if it has helped.
If not, someone from the King team can look at your account.
Unfortunately because of the Easter break, you may have to wait a little while.
Most likely, but I'll get a King moderator to help you, I'm not sure if they're in now but I'll send a message. Okay? So keep an eye out for a reply from one of them, they may have a way of getting you back on track, I surely hope so, it would be ashamed to lose all that progress!
Kindest regards,
Jilly
No, unfortunately I was not logged in through FB, nor King.com. Does that mean my progress is gone?
Hi Irina,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Were you logged in to facebook or king.com? Once you log back into one of those your progress should commend. Let me know how it works out for you.