Lost all levels on candy crush saga

Options
Irina_Hipetinger
Irina_Hipetinger Posts: 4 Newbie

I have lost all levels on candy crush saga. I was well above level 1500. How can I get back to the previously reached level??

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Irina,

Thank you for contacting King Care! Were you logged in to facebook or king.com? Once you log back into one of those your progress should commend. Let me know how it works out for you. 

Jilly 

• Irina_Hipetinger
    Irina_Hipetinger Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

No, unfortunately  I was not logged in through FB, nor King.com. Does that mean my progress is gone?

• JillyJill
    Options

Most likely, but I'll get a King moderator to help you, I'm not sure if they're in now but I'll send a message. Okay? So keep an eye out for a reply from one of them, they may have a way of getting you back on track, I surely hope so, it would be ashamed to lose all that progress! 

Kindest regards,

Jilly

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,378 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Irina, something for you to try that has worked for me in the past with several other King games when I've found I'm back to Level 1.  

Play the first Level!  

After you've played (and passed Level 1)  the game will sometimes reconnect with your saved data and you'll be back to where you should be.  

Or, it will be back if you reload the game after playing that first Level.  

Give it a try and let us know if it has helped.  

If not, someone from the King team can look at your account. 

Unfortunately because of the Easter break, you may have to wait a little while.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Irina,

The Super Users brought your post to my attention, hopefully I can help. You'll need to create a game account so I've sent you a message. Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu)

Kind regards,

Johnny

• JillyJill
    Options

Thanks Lynette & Johnny for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?