Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not able to swipe on my touch screen anymore like I used to on my computer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just Googled it, it seems you have to Open Touchpad Properties
Right click Touchpad icon in bottom right corner of desktop screen and select Touchpad Properties, if it's not on your screen search for touchpad properties, once you get there, select multi finger gestures. Hopefully this helps you out!
Well I'm not familiar with the Dell 2 in 1 laptop...but I would go to your settings, look for language and input, usually the swipe feature is under those settings. If this doesn't help, I'll try to get you some tech help when they come in.
A newer Dell 2 in 1 laptop.
Hi jillk54935,
It sounds like it's something in your settings. What are you using, which device?
Thanks,
Jilly