Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I upgraded my game on 9 April 2017 on my iPad and now I can't open it. I push the icon and it goes to the orange screen and then disappears.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tania,
Please let me know which model of iPad you have as well as OS version. If possible then please also let me know which version of the game you have installed.
As a temporary workaround I suggest you play the game on Facebook.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care