Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Terrible new graphics. Make eyes sore after few minutes playing. Will have to stop after 5 years. Please change them back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree too. It gives me a headache after a few minutes, plus it drains my battery worse than before. I won't be able to continue playing unless the graphics are changed back or we have the ability to turn off the animation.
Agreed. It's dizzying and I have to stop playing after just a few minutes. The flashing is blinding and is especially distracting on times levels. At least give the option to turn it off for mobile.