Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play these 2 games on mobile app. Few weeks ago, I upgraded my facebook app and changed password. Now, I cannot sync them with facebook even though I deleted them & reinstalled.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you changed your Facebook password then you need to change it in the mobile app and also your browser as well. Then you should be able to connect.
Log out of everything and restart your phone before logging back in again. This should clear the memory.
I tried this way but I still cannot sync my games to my facebook.
Moreover, everytime I click "connect facebook" button, it errors and cannot play game.