What does the fish boost do?

enrice1126
enrice1126 Posts: 3 Newbie

What does the fish boost do? Every time I use it, it does nothing... it doesn't take away any item on the board at all.  The fish just swim across the screen and disappear, but don't seem to be helpful in the slightest. What is the point of a boost if it doesn't help?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Can you post up or provide a video to show what you mean? 

I haven't seen any issues with the fish, they act normal for me, swimming across the board and crushing pieces. 

• enrice1126

I cannot do a video of it, & I don't know what you mean "post up". All I know is I just tried it again & they didn't crush any pieces... I watched closely when the level began. Totally pointless.

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Can you find a videp online of the level where it does. Then I can see it there :) 

• enrice1126

It happens in any level I try using the boost... it's not limited to one particular level.  I select the fish boost, start the level, and the fish swim across the board, and disappear, not clearing a thing, and I do not notice that they help throughout the level by multiplying the fish as the boost says it should.  I have no way of showing you this occurrence unless you were watching me play.  I cannot be the only person this happens to.  I have played this game & tried that boost on multiple devices with the same effect (or lack thereof).   

• Jen_wb
    Jen_wb Posts: 10 Level 2

I can add I have the same experience as well. You get this "gift" where you can use the fish at the start of the game but they are useless, three will start at the beginning of the game once selected. All three start and fly across the screenm they may 'kiss' a sweet -if they do anything at all, not that touching a single sweet does anything (the sweet doesn't change or move at all). King, can you please stop giving this as a gift when it is pretty useless and at a cost of being given when something more useful could be given, it's less than useless!

I don't know how to send a video either, but I can't imagine anyone else hasn't had this issue and has just written it off as a loss. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?