Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have updated my candy crush yesterday and I have lost all my rewards- booster. Is that anyway I can get all my booster back !???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ami,
There are no moderators on King care to help at the moment. In the meantime I suggest you go to the homepage of Candy Crush, click on the lower left corner where your settings are, click on the Cog wheel, and then scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find an option for boosters lost or rewards lost and you can explain your situation in the box.. someone should be in contact with you within 24 hours and of course you will get an auto reply at first but hopefully they can help you there!
Sorry I couldn't find help,
Jilly
Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry to hear you lost all your boosters. Let me check if there are any moderators on duty right now so they can look into your account.
I'll be back,