Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I lost all my levels on candy crash from fb.the problem appeared before a week.What can I do;
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi sofronis,
Your progress should be intact now. I was told by the King Care Team it is fixed now.
Thank gou,
Jilly
Thank you for your patience, I'll try to get a King Care moderator to help you, they will be able to look into your account.
Not yet corrected))
Hello.i have a deskop pc and i have not do unistall the game.Suddenly one day went by in level 1.
Thanks!
Thank you for contacting King Care! Have you tried logging in to King.com with the email address you use for FB?
So when you log in through facebook you're at level 1? Did you do anything beforehand, like uninstall or clear data or anything? What kind of device are you using? Android, iOS, tablet, phone, laptop, iPad, etc.?
Thanks,