Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
With the latest update, I have lost 12 gold bars. Can they be restored? I did not use them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Katk 70,
An update would not affect your Gold Bars, even if you removed the game completely from your Facebook, your progress and Gold Bars are synced to our server which we track at all times. If you could reply to my message with your email address connected to your game, I'll be able to tell you exactly where those Gold Bars went.
Thanks!
Leo, King Care Team