Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have scored well over the required amount to win this level but it keeps telling me I've lost again. I've been on it for months now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Johnny, I'm going for it now!
Hi Johnny Crush,
Not using mobile at all. I get to almost double the points it requires and still nothing
Level 2049 has been redesigned and now it has 4 moves-candy bombs. If you completed the level and survived the bombs, then this level might be bugged. Are you playing on mobile?