Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All of my boosters are gone while m log in to a new android phone with same facebook account. How can i get back all of my boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem, can I restore all the boosters I got before in my new cell phone?
Hi Sudem Brahma,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Gold Bars and levels, as in your progress, remain saved across platforms and devices. However, boosters and lives don´t and therefore remain in the temporary datafiles on your device.
I recommend you first use your saved up boosters on your old device prior to switching to your new device.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team