Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at 2038 level now I'm back to level 0. My Android smartphone has disconnected from facebook and are still at 2038 levels, while my facebook account has made me start from 0.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Indio,
I heard from one of my fellow super users that if you try the game that's at level zero and then finish level one reload the game it may kick back into your progressed level. In the meantime, I'll try to get a king moderator to help you. But try login in and out of your Facebook app with the level zero.
Thanks,
Jilly
Hi JillyJill.No, let's just say I was on my facebook account level in 2038 and are now at the level 0. My smatphone samsung s3 saved the 2038 level but is not connected to my facebook account. Before I was at 2038 level even on my facebook account.Indio Vi
Thank you for contacting King Care! Do you mean that your Facebook account has you at 0 on a different device since your smartphone has you at your level? If so which device?
Let me know so I can help you further with your issue!