Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm trying to Sync my fb to my kings game account. Each time i do it it takes me back to levels I already beat. How do I fix this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay, so is your issue resolved or did you still want to sync a different fb account to king?
Im using my phone. Witxh is android. I figure it out its my old fb thats sync to kings
Okay so it says account sync on king.com? Because you want to select that.
Now it says account sync I guess its on my fb i dont use
That's okay, are you using a phone or tablet? Android or iOS?
I don't have a laptop to do it
Hello KingsGamePlayer,
Thank you for contacting King Care! First of all, is it King.com that is bringing you to older levels or fb?
Secondly, you can follow these steps, (or make sure you followed them) through the link below in the answer highlighted in green. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Let me know if this works out or if there are still issues,
Jilly