Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My grandson deleted my candy crush saga game, i tried to get it back but when i did it started e back at level one . I want to get back to the level i was on . Hw do i do that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancy Austin,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga on your tablet. Worry not, there is a solution.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team