Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't have a lot but with the Android update I couldn't connect to FB. So I reinstalled the app. Now I am back to being a new user with the exception of my level. Kindly reset me back to where I was. This is ridiculous this always happens.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're now "back to being a new user with the exception of my level", doesn't that mean you're back on the level you were on before?
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook previously, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.