Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
My phone getting hang when I'm playing this game and same issue I'm not facing in other apps.I'm using new phone as well(Oppo A57).
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nandhini!
Candy Crush should run without any issues on the Oppo model you have so it might be an issue with other apps that is conflicting.
I suggest you first try a safe boot. This article will show you all the steps as well as how you can re-install the game:
https://www.howtogeek.com/130327/how-to-boot-your-android-phone-or-tablet-into-safe-mode/
Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)
Cheers