Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have just finished the star chaser challenge for the first time and I received 2 hours of lives but what do I get for 6 hours? I can't see anything different
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmm, well I'm not getting the colour bombs. Not happy
After finishing the Star Chaser event you get 2 boosters: Infinite lives for 2 hours and a Color Bomb added to your starting board for 6 hours. Happy crushing!