⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush level 2455

Options
mjrose103
mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2

Have now played 20 goes on this level and find it to be a impossible level, even with using boosters still unable to get more then 5 lemons out of 50. Too many chocolates, Come on King sort this out,

Answers

• Jon-2
    Jon-2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Agreed, this level is crazy, have gotten no more then 15 lemons out of 50 in any one game. Impossible to beat this level right now, it won't spit out enough lemons.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

It is a while since I have had a decent whinge, but this has to be the most poorly designed, incompetent level produced for a long, long time. Surely someone at King/Activision checks these levels before they are released ?? How this slipped through is beyond me !!

It is not worth playing in its present state. Please get it fixed asap. At present it is impossible to get more than 20 lemons. You spend all your time eliminating chocolates being produced at a ludicrous pace.

• mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    edited April 2017
    Options

Had to use lots of boosters to get this level out, ticks, colour bombs, switches and extra moves and only just got it out after 25+ goes, its a money spinner level 

• BlackJack-2
    BlackJack-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It is a while since I have had a decent whinge, but this has to be the most poorly designed, incompetent level produced for a long, long time. Surely someone at King/Activision checks these levels before they are released ?? How this slipped through is beyond me !!

It is not worth playing in its present state. Please get it fixed asap. At present it is impossible to get more than 20 lemons. You spend all your time eliminating chocolates being produced at a ludicrous pace.

Agree! Impossible and stupid. Getting no where near. Been at this for over a day. Getting so BORED.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I notice whenever I give praise to King, a moderator is quick to answer and thank me, yet when crap like this is produced the silence is deafening !!!

Anyhow I won't be playing until the level is fixed. I am not wasting money and boosters on inferior products.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 308 Level 3
    Options

Agree with all that has been said this level.  Got rid of chocolate; but not even close for the yellows.  Another level that CC wants to be a money maker.  I also agree with Peter about the quick answers for praise; but nothing on a lousy level.

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

I have finished this Level, but i cannot recall any recent Level that needed so many Boosters. Good luck everyone,

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I gave in and used a heap of boosters and 3 sets of extra moves. Just passed the equally idiotic Level 2456, again using a heap of boosters and 1 lot of extra moves. This episode will probably wipe me out of boosters, so it will be a while before I play the next episode as I will have to hit the Candy Trail to restock !! End result no money for King/Activision.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Boosters, Boosters, Boosters......Nothing else to say about this level, Yep, I like others bit-the-bullet and did whatever to get through the level.  I've noticed that over the past few eipisodes I've had to use boosters but nothing compared to this level.  Also, playing the sugar track seems to be giving you boosters you don't really need, eg; fish, coconut wheels, maybe 1 gold bar.  Hands and Lollie's are seldom the reward and those are the boosters needed for impossible levels like this !!!!  That's all

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

This episode ate up all my boosters, and gold. I had to go restock before I could finish it. I am stocking up now for the next episode, in case it's that bad, or worse. On the bright side, bad episodes lead us all back together. Nice to see you Debbie !! Thought we lost you for a minute, and you're right, I can't get lollies for nothing !!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?