Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, My Candy Crush on my IPhone keeps starting me at level 1 when I'm on 926 on Facebook. I've tried all of the deleting Apps, logging out and changing password etc etc - can someone help this is very frustrating......... Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it's iOS that you've got then have a read of the moderator answer in the post below as I have feeling it could be the same thing: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-reset-my-level-to-1-and-wont-connect-to-the-right-facebook