Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't get thru level 750 of Candy Crush Saga. I have watched tutorials on you tube, used boosters. I have the strategy but you have to have a lucky board as well. How can I win?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have done this. The couple times I got the cake bomb out of the way the chocolate came back and there are not enough tries to get all the tiles cleared. I even brought in a lot of boosters to help me with my level. It has to be a lucky board. It has been weeks of playing many many times a day and not even close.
Try to make a stripe/wrap combo, it could clear lots of chocolate and half of the cake bomb. Good luck!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggYAZHYTMmw
Try to make a stripe/wrap combo, it could clear lots of chocolate and half of the cake bomb. Good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggYAZHYTMmw