Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ok the last two things I tried to post on April 19th are "waiting for moderation"/ So please tell me what triggers your moderation message so I can avoid doing it---it's so frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tammy,
King Care uses several levels of stop word security filtering techniques. Unfortunately some posts can get flagged in this process and requires a manual override.
I'm sorry to experience that one of your posts got delayed in this process. The post was whitelisted here earlier today and available here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/popsicle-plateau-episode-released-wed-apr-19th
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care